Saturday, August 7, 2010

HEAVEN IS MY THRONE and EARTH IS MY FOOTSTOOL

See if you can’t see the connections between:

THE HEAVENS, LIFE, ABOVE, THE LIVING, NOT OF THE WORLD and THE DAY.

Vs

THE EARTH, HELL, BENEATH, THE DEAD, OF THE WORLD and THE NIGHT.

And notice where His JUDGMENTS are and that we are chosen IN A FURNACE OF AFFLICTION.

==============================================

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are FROM BENEATH; I am FROM ABOVE: ye are OF THIS WORLD; I am NOT OF THIS WORLD.

Pro 15:24 The way of LIFE IS ABOVE ((to the wise)), that he may depart from HELL BENEATH.

Isa 14:9 HELL FROM BENEATH is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up THE DEAD for thee, even all the chief ones OF THE EARTH; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and THE GATES OF HELL shall not prevail against it.

Psa 9:11-20 Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion [above]: declare among the people his doings. When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble. Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that LIFTEST ME UP FROM THE GATES OF DEATH: That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation. THE HEATHEN ARE SUNKEN DOWN IN THE PIT that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken. The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah. THE WICKED shall be turned into HELL, and ALL THE NATIONS THAT FORGET GOD. For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish forever. Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen** be judged** in thy sight. Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.

Pro 9:13-18 A FOOLISH WOMAN is clamorous: she is simple, and KNOWETH NOTHING [the DEAD know not anything]. For she sitteth AT THE DOOR OF HER HOUSE, on a seat IN THE HIGH PLACES OF THE CITY [Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.], To call passengers who go right on their ways: Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that THE DEAD ARE THERE; and that HER GUESTS ARE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL.

Jer 33:20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant OF THE DAY, and my covenant OF THE NIGHT, and that there should not be DAY AND NIGHT IN THEIR SEASON;

Jer 33:25 Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not WITH DAY AND NIGHT, and if I have not appointed the ordinances OF HEAVEN AND EARTH;

Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders IN HEAVEN ((ABOVE)), and signs IN THE EARTH ((BENEATH)); BLOOD, and FIRE, and VAPOUR OF SMOKE:

Isa 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Luk 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Psa 57:4 My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire , even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

Lam 2:1 How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and CAST DOWN FROM HEAVEN UNTO THE EARTH the beauty of Israel, and remembered not HIS FOOTSTOOL in the day of his anger!

Mat 5:34-35 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by HEAVEN; for it IS GOD’S THRONE: Nor by THE EARTH; for it IS HIS FOOTSTOOL: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Act 7:49 HEAVEN IS MY THRONE, and EARTH IS MY FOOTSTOOL: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

Rev 1:15 And his FEET like unto fine brass, AS IF THEY BURNED IN A FURNACE.

Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION.

1Thes 3:3 That no man should be moved BY THESE AFFLICTIONS: for yourselves know that WE ARE APPOINTED THEREUNTO.

1Peter 5:9-10 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are IN THE WORLD. But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Psa 105:7 He is the LORD our God: his JUDGMENTS are IN ALL THE EARTH.

Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when THY JUDGMENTS are IN THE EARTH, the inhabitants OF THE WORLD will learn righteousness.

Pro 11:31 Behold, THE RIGHTEOUS shall be recompensed IN THE EARTH: much more the wicked and the sinner.

Isa 65:6 Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense INTO THEIR BOSOM,

Luk 14:14 And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed AT THE RESURRECTION OF THE JUST.

Just another old study… trying to “compare spiritual things with spiritual”. ;o)

All Blessings in Christ!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment